20081004

Dinner

I managed to skip my dinner but in th end I got tempted by this Chocolate muffin and I didn't want to buy it but Viv said buy 2 would be cheaper so I bought it! Urgh. Ohwell.

Fiona says she wanted to go Kem at night and she slept till night. HAHA. Which means she didn't go, tskkk.

Ohyah thy played Blindmice and everyone playing bullied JZ! So mean! Hahaha. Cannot touch ground thy all touch one. Lol.

Mckenny said something tht made me so happeeeee! :)
HE SAID I SLIMMED DOWN! :D HAHAHA. Okay.

Went home by Hc's lorry/truck. We sat at th back and talk about many stuff! Wooooh its so windy and cold behind. And thy were shooting at each other! Indirectly. :)

Like I said I see one yellow shirt floating (I guessed I said it too quickly) and all of them started laughing and asked what did I say. -.- Shucks. P.s. I was referring to Smic..

Ohyah goodluck Smic! (Bet you won't die when you reach home, th most scolding until you're full of saliva hahaha.)

3Oct2008 - HAPPYBIRTHDAYMOM! <3
I love you and thanks for all th stuff you've done for us. Though you won't be here to read this crap. I love you, and you're my forever. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home