20081013

Do not understand

I just don't get it. I need a break. I need some personal space. I need guidance. I need a shoulder. I need security. I need good results.

I just need those. I broke my promise not to cry, ever since Sm's incident. Now.. History is happening again. If I know all my life it'll be like this, I rather die than to stay alive. I would rather stay in th cinema all alone and stop thinking of you. I rather study my brain out than to understand you. I rather sing my voice sore than to talk to you. Now do you get it?

I don't wanna lose another friend, though its abit awkward now.. I don't know what to do. I hate you, but I love you. Tht's exactly how I feel now, but you probably will never understand it in your whole life.

Am I fated to be sad? I wanna be happy. I don't wanna cry anymore. Now, I can't even find a suitable reason to cry, because when people ask why, I've got nothing to say. You? No. Results? Will make me feel guilty.

Lemme cry, in peace. I need someone's shoulders. Yupin! ):


Pod-ed today. Ate spag, played table soccer, hanged out with P6 girls, as per normal. Haha, nothing much happened. Eeshen's damn irritating, spraying and polluting th air. Gross. -.-

I missed you, with an uncertain feeling. In my heart, I've got lots to say. But I'd rather keep it into my heart, because I know I'm not a friend to be trusted so no friends would trust me. I'm not a friend.. Don't ask why. Twice.

I don't want this life. Lemme end it, probably I'll live happier..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home