20081021

Everything

First thing first, I've changed my blog skin, I messed up my previous one. I'm in love with th font, Georgia! Okay, I think I might drop, my results aren't to anywhere! Its v hopeless. I hate myself, though my languages passed. Unbelievably, I passed my History, 50/100, overall. Hate it.

I'm freaking tired and I fell asleep on th bus back. Moreover, its bus 3, such a long trip, who wouldn't sleep if thy were tired? Dudes! Went to POD, with Ailyn. I meant, Celestine and Jane and JAMIEEEEE (!) went too, but thy all left earlier.

To Ailyn,
Cheer up, tht kind of girl.. She's like using you. Though she told us tht she was being used by her boyf, who cares! And I think, to jio a guy, what's most important is to be yourself. Not by listening to others. Okay? Cheer up, KID! Keke.

I'm so freaking lousy in my studies. I can't seem to do anything good. For eg, volleyball. Even my skills are deproving. Greatly. I see no future in me. (Anyway th world's ending) Oh shit I'm getting more and more pessimistic! Or is it O-something something one?

Whatever.

Goodluck Os people. Esp y'all! Rock on.


I love being myself! And I hate menses. Hahahah. Ohyah, everyone please comment on whether if I should change my url! AND PLEASE STOP SPAMMING ITS SO IRRITATING.


/Edited

So angry with my brothers because I'm hungry and thy went down to buy food w/o even asking me if I want! Grrr, wtf. Hate 'em.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home