20081014

Iceskating

Iceskated today with Fio, Ck and Ly because Viv had a fever and cannot attend. Overall it was fun and I exchanged a $18.50 with a blister. Hahah. But it was still good because at least I forgot some internal pain and we saw Joy! Hahaha we know her secret. :D

We kept taking photos while on th way to Leisure Park. Haha, Mck said he saw us because we were under his house there! Lols. Its kinda stupid because he smsed Ck telling her he saw us and I told 'em th direction of his house. We pretended to notice him in his apartment so we started waving like crazy but in th end, he was at th coffeeshop (Old Airport Road). Damn embarrassing! Haha.

We took train to Kallang and phoned Mck for directions. So we bus-ed 33, then 16. We kept on taking pictures! Will upload 'em when I get 'em.

Anyway, today was okay but I think we seriously wasted our money on iceskating. But nothing beats experience! Whatever, we wore leggings and Fiona wore stepup hahahah. (She didn't know what was tht) Also, all of us survived of having falls but until th end Liyeng fell (I think she skated too fast) but Ck didn't fall with her though. Fiona and I turned back and looked and in th end both of us fell flat (and I wondered when I fell was there any earthquake!) Ps: we skated faster than them hahahah. And we some sort of went in pairs, Fiona and I, Ly with Ck. Hahaha.

And thy even wore sleeveless. I didn't!

Spent 20 minutes plus in th toilet to tie hair and stuff and in th end we all came out in th same hairstyles! Hahahah.

Kfc-ed and bus-ed down to Kem to realise when we reached thy were going to have their dinner. Conclusion = No purpose for us there.

So we just took our train home. And I can't wait for tmr, because we'll be going to our NEW HALL! So excited, can't wait. Hahaha, got training (sian 1/2) man! But I miss jl! :D



Fiona :

hi i'm fiona, today was awesome!! but viv wasn't there. anyway, team outing is always good even though (insert name) is not there with us. i luv jocelyn vivien celestine liyeng yay okay zai jian!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home