Interlocks
Hi all, had training today! And there's match against Fairfield tmr.. After tht gonna support Yishun Town and will head to Dunman Sec for Juniors, I care for them okay!
Will see how thy perform when thy see me! (I sound like I'm so big but I'm not hahah)
And we bought bags from Queensway, thanks Jillian! Took bus 100 back from there, and all of us slept, it was so funny!
Scene one- In th cinema
Watching movie tgr when Celestine got jealous tht Liyeng wasn't sweet enough for her. After a moment of locking into each other's eyes, thy hugged, HAHAHAHA. And I haven't really figure out why were thy swaying. Also, thy paused at a point because thy don't know how to continue..
Scene two- Restaurant
At th point where th sweet couple couldn't felt more disturbed by Jillian (waitress), who was about to serve them, thy were obsessed with each other tht thy forgot to order, and thy were holding hands, doing mushy stuff.
Celestine wants Fish porridge and after being introduced to th couple meal (listen carefully to Jillian), thy had to settle for it and then.. Liyeng demands a candle.
Celestine was picky and complained to Jillian about th MELTING candle. (All candles melt, are you dumb?) Jocelyn, being another customer of th restaurant came in. She was supposed to have another scene but th smart director or video-er stopped it.
And th last part, thy hugged because Celestine find Liyeng sweet for helping her speak up and saying mushy stuff.
THEEND
Will see how thy perform when thy see me! (I sound like I'm so big but I'm not hahah)
And we bought bags from Queensway, thanks Jillian! Took bus 100 back from there, and all of us slept, it was so funny!
Th best video
"Take two"
Characters - Jillian, Celestine, Jocelyn, Liyeng.
Narrator - Fiona
Celestine and Liyeng are boyfriend and girlfriend in th name of lol. (LAW) Liyeng being th groom, take note of her legs when their in th "restaurant".
Jillian being th waitress and Jocelyn being th extra guest. (customer)
To be continued - Marriage of Liyeng and Celestine..
Stay tuned! :D
P.s. This wasn't practised. It was live (no lines la wtv).Scene one- In th cinema
Watching movie tgr when Celestine got jealous tht Liyeng wasn't sweet enough for her. After a moment of locking into each other's eyes, thy hugged, HAHAHAHA. And I haven't really figure out why were thy swaying. Also, thy paused at a point because thy don't know how to continue..
Scene two- Restaurant
At th point where th sweet couple couldn't felt more disturbed by Jillian (waitress), who was about to serve them, thy were obsessed with each other tht thy forgot to order, and thy were holding hands, doing mushy stuff.
Celestine wants Fish porridge and after being introduced to th couple meal (listen carefully to Jillian), thy had to settle for it and then.. Liyeng demands a candle.
Celestine was picky and complained to Jillian about th MELTING candle. (All candles melt, are you dumb?) Jocelyn, being another customer of th restaurant came in. She was supposed to have another scene but th smart director or video-er stopped it.
And th last part, thy hugged because Celestine find Liyeng sweet for helping her speak up and saying mushy stuff.
THEEND


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home