20081019

Irritated

I am feeling so irritated because my dad kept on scolding me for th whole day and even though my elder brother was at home! I can't even play my game in peace. Ask us to hurry up, in th end prepared already returned us not going already. What's this? If I had heart attack, I would have died from all your sudden shoutings. -.-

Anyway, maple level 25 already. ^^ Sian la. 5 more levels cannot do PQ already. :(

HAHAHAH. I'm so damn afraid of what Celestine had said in her blog. I swear I will either
-Live life to th max OR
-Die soon.

Sigh, everyone have th same ending. 2014 is coming real quickly! :( Might as well agree with what Ck said, do stuff tht you have never tried, smoking, clubbing etcetc.

I'm damn afraid now. :((

Who can calm me down? Gosh. Jane! I missed you! Must see you in school tmr k. ^^

Marcus! Tired also cannot so fierce what. Stupid, to think I always talk to you and be so nice to you! You better treat me nicely hahaha. :D



I miss MCKENNY! :( So long never talk to you already, and you called me! ^^ HAHAHA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home