20081015

LAOZHABOR!

Hi everyone just reached home from training and guess who we saw on bus 39?!?! LAOZHABOR! Kewl right! HAHAHA. :D

Stop.

Kinda had a talk within team before training, and everything's kinda settled. I think I'm more bonded with Jillian (AGAIN!). Hahah, and today training was tedious for me as I had to bend down all th way to take ball for jl! So tiring lor, but I think my back-flexibility became better? I don't know.

I am so hungry and there's no food at home! Gah, I think I somehow twisted my knee bone but its th not so serious type la. Thts why cannot cook! Nevermind. Shall bathe now, wish me luck tht I won't fall in th bathroom!

*Aakash - I know you will gl me, so you cannot tag anything about me falling. :D

(Lame.)
(K whatever.)
(Shit.)
(I need to stop.)
(Saying whatever.)
(Whatever.)
(K stop.)

LAMEzz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home