Late
Sorry everyone for th late entries! I'm so delighted, because we're going back to normal, again. Haha, exams reached and I'm still blogging over here? HAHA. Its so late alreadyyy. I should've gone to bed but tmr's 08:20 so who cares.
I've not done my Dnt file yet, I bet I'm gonna flunk Dnt so there goes my wish of getting into th class of Dnt. ): I'm so upset now. Science and Maths = No hope. Sigh.
Went to POD today, Grace didn't turn up. She's ill I think, anyway, there was still many people there, haha. Wanted to study but it seemed impossible because how could one study without a book right? Haha, Shaun and Kenneth came later mainly is to pass Jane her cute lil wb. Haha, but thy stayed awhile and taught Jane maths. Eh Kenneth you better groom me see I have potential in Maths!! :D
JOKE OF TH DAY : JANE'S WB = WATERBOTTLE.
She asked Shaun to bring it over to POD saying tht th waterbottle is so so so so so impt cuz its cute and in th end its a bottle tht you can finish th water in less than 2 mouths. :D
I hate myself, seriously. I know I can't expect others to love me if I don't love myself right? Fine, I love myself but I hate my life. Everything's getting from bad to worse, Maths, skipped so many questions. History, failed to memorise. Maple, loserest loser. Don't talk about it.
Eh Kor, whats wrong with you? To think when you asked me to lend you my calculator yesterday (despite my maths exam) I went to search for th extra and now you're being so ungrateful and scolding me? Its just a game, come on. I merely switched off and on th reuter, and it isn't th first time, so why are you scolding me?
J : (Walked out) Who go off th reuter
Me : Me la, who else.
J : Just now got internet right? Off for what
Me : Jermaine off th computer then no more right -.-
*Justin stares*
*Jocelyn rolls*
WTH. Always like this. Shouldn't have even helped you. I'm getting so temperamental nowadays. By th way, Jane and Fiona and Ck and everyone else. Please advise me to go home after school because I seriously don't want to go out alreadyyyy! I'm grounding myself again. :)
Everything's changing again, and I am missing you so much more than before.
And you, stop pretending tht you wanna come with us and your friend doesn't wanna come then pretend pretend pretend. Come up with better reasons. Man, you're spoiling your image in front of me.
Omg I'm changing! I hate myself. Urgh, why can't everything everyone everywhere stop changing and remain th same forever!?
And Ryan Chan's Ailyn and my number one idol, HAHAHAH.
I've not done my Dnt file yet, I bet I'm gonna flunk Dnt so there goes my wish of getting into th class of Dnt. ): I'm so upset now. Science and Maths = No hope. Sigh.
Went to POD today, Grace didn't turn up. She's ill I think, anyway, there was still many people there, haha. Wanted to study but it seemed impossible because how could one study without a book right? Haha, Shaun and Kenneth came later mainly is to pass Jane her cute lil wb. Haha, but thy stayed awhile and taught Jane maths. Eh Kenneth you better groom me see I have potential in Maths!! :D
JOKE OF TH DAY : JANE'S WB = WATERBOTTLE.
She asked Shaun to bring it over to POD saying tht th waterbottle is so so so so so impt cuz its cute and in th end its a bottle tht you can finish th water in less than 2 mouths. :D
I hate myself, seriously. I know I can't expect others to love me if I don't love myself right? Fine, I love myself but I hate my life. Everything's getting from bad to worse, Maths, skipped so many questions. History, failed to memorise. Maple, loserest loser. Don't talk about it.
Eh Kor, whats wrong with you? To think when you asked me to lend you my calculator yesterday (despite my maths exam) I went to search for th extra and now you're being so ungrateful and scolding me? Its just a game, come on. I merely switched off and on th reuter, and it isn't th first time, so why are you scolding me?
J : (Walked out) Who go off th reuter
Me : Me la, who else.
J : Just now got internet right? Off for what
Me : Jermaine off th computer then no more right -.-
*Justin stares*
*Jocelyn rolls*
WTH. Always like this. Shouldn't have even helped you. I'm getting so temperamental nowadays. By th way, Jane and Fiona and Ck and everyone else. Please advise me to go home after school because I seriously don't want to go out alreadyyyy! I'm grounding myself again. :)
Everything's changing again, and I am missing you so much more than before.
And you, stop pretending tht you wanna come with us and your friend doesn't wanna come then pretend pretend pretend. Come up with better reasons. Man, you're spoiling your image in front of me.
Omg I'm changing! I hate myself. Urgh, why can't everything everyone everywhere stop changing and remain th same forever!?
And Ryan Chan's Ailyn and my number one idol, HAHAHAH.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home