Mixed feelings
Can anyone help? I want to enjoy my movies with th right people, and seems like everything's wrong. Sigh, I just can't prevent myself. And I don't understand.
Between us, there's so many differences. Many had ask me why I've chosen your choice, and I don't know why. All I could answer them was - Love is a natural feeling. Now, I am starting to feel like I'm an idiot. Whenever you're here, I couldn't feel your presence. I don't know why but I miss you like alot.
Also I can't really find you in my heart, but often I find myself thinking of you. And when I do, I'll be reminded of those msgs, and I can't take it down. Everyone said I should stop, but I was so stubborn. I still miss you. My life seems.. Mixed.
Sometimes I seriously wonder, why am I in this world? My parents are not in a good relationship, God is punishing me by disallowing some thing tht I wished for, so why should I live? I don't see a good reason.
I hate myself! I'm just so useless. Now, I only can do something, pick up litter wherever I go, to do my part and save th world. Since no one loves me. :(
18 Nov, U13 NAS v DMN.. I really really wanna go and see their match. I want see what's gonna happen, because thy will be without jls! I'm worried for them.. And their captain isn't doing much, if not, prove me wrong. Please.
Between us, there's so many differences. Many had ask me why I've chosen your choice, and I don't know why. All I could answer them was - Love is a natural feeling. Now, I am starting to feel like I'm an idiot. Whenever you're here, I couldn't feel your presence. I don't know why but I miss you like alot.
Also I can't really find you in my heart, but often I find myself thinking of you. And when I do, I'll be reminded of those msgs, and I can't take it down. Everyone said I should stop, but I was so stubborn. I still miss you. My life seems.. Mixed.
Sometimes I seriously wonder, why am I in this world? My parents are not in a good relationship, God is punishing me by disallowing some thing tht I wished for, so why should I live? I don't see a good reason.
I hate myself! I'm just so useless. Now, I only can do something, pick up litter wherever I go, to do my part and save th world. Since no one loves me. :(
18 Nov, U13 NAS v DMN.. I really really wanna go and see their match. I want see what's gonna happen, because thy will be without jls! I'm worried for them.. And their captain isn't doing much, if not, prove me wrong. Please.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home