Nanyang
Hi everyone, had training yesterday @ Nanyangjc. Started @ 4pm and it was "delayed" to 5.30pm mainly because there was gym and some of us reached late.
Kinda slack because competition is coming and must be careful of our foot! Hahaha, jiayou team.
To MingQi, I'm sure you can do it. Though you've R, but I think what you can do now is to think of th situation another way and you definitely can score! Crying can't help much, though I do tht often. And perhaps crying out might help! :} Okay if you happen to pass by this blog la.
Training ended and was on th way home when I saw my fourth uncle again @ th coffeeshop sitting. And th girls say he looked like tikopeh! Hahah, indeed. But he has a nice character. ^^
Reached home and immediately had a quarrel with my elder brother because I wanted to use th comp and naturally, if your comp doesn't have internet access, obviously you'll off and on th reuter right? I did tht and he picked up a fuss. Because he was using. And I did tht many times already, not seeing tht he was scolding me?
Whatever. And I didn't use th comp at all. So did he, because he turned off th whole thing. How dumb can he be right?
Watch teevee until 2am and slept on th couch, until 5.45am I woke up and went in th room.
Then woke up @ 8.30am.. Tired now.
Kinda slack because competition is coming and must be careful of our foot! Hahaha, jiayou team.
To MingQi, I'm sure you can do it. Though you've R, but I think what you can do now is to think of th situation another way and you definitely can score! Crying can't help much, though I do tht often. And perhaps crying out might help! :} Okay if you happen to pass by this blog la.
Training ended and was on th way home when I saw my fourth uncle again @ th coffeeshop sitting. And th girls say he looked like tikopeh! Hahah, indeed. But he has a nice character. ^^
Reached home and immediately had a quarrel with my elder brother because I wanted to use th comp and naturally, if your comp doesn't have internet access, obviously you'll off and on th reuter right? I did tht and he picked up a fuss. Because he was using. And I did tht many times already, not seeing tht he was scolding me?
Whatever. And I didn't use th comp at all. So did he, because he turned off th whole thing. How dumb can he be right?
Watch teevee until 2am and slept on th couch, until 5.45am I woke up and went in th room.
Then woke up @ 8.30am.. Tired now.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home