Nice
First things first. I saw this cute boy who is kinda autistic (?), and I can say tht he's seriously adorable. I really hated tht Indian guy who thinks he so big and what. He's just a little slow growing from other kids, when you, are just a step. -.-
Well lets not ponder about tht, and th boy is really cute! When he boarded th bus with his dad, he was singing ScoobyDooby song! :D
Just had my porridge for dinner, and feel so bloated okay. And I'm talking to 23 on msn worxzxzsxz! :D
Haha, training after th long break started, and I'm kinda slack today. Not only me, everyone. And er, DSA people came and train with us too, I'm so glad Ngee Ann has a pretty junior! Her name is.... you shall find out yourself. :D
*Trashouts* and everything shall improve. :)
Finally we got lunch! With Viv, Jil, Ly, Fio, Ck, and Meihui! After training la duh. Went to Tmall's kopitiam, packed like sardines! So difficult to find a decent seat, hahaha! But eventually we found la, lol. Had Tomyam! Delicious, but I think th soup abit not nice after drinking too much. Perhaps I felt tht it was delicious because I was hungry hahaha.
Ehub next because we didn't wanna go home so early... And we settled for movie! Everything seemed like a problem because we didn't know what show to watch, and all th timing etc. Eventually we settled for 20 Century or something liddat, and its Japanese. I think its okay, because its mysterious and I would wanna watch th second episode!
And because th movie start at 4pm, we did something REALLY lame when its only 3:45 and we've got no where to go.
We went up th escalator, went down th escalator, went up, went down, went up, went down... And we went in th theatre. :)
Th movie is abit scary too, esp th virus part. Drained out blood! - Urghhh, gross. But overall, I think its good because it has parts tht is funny, scary, sad, mysterious! :D Nice right.
After tht Jil Fio and Ly went home, only left with Ck and I. Homeless hahaha. Kidding, we had nowhere to go because we didn't wanna go home tht early and I don't want go Tampines! Did I mention Viv and Meihui went home? (Well I just did.)
Ytd was fun because we went to watch HOUSE BUNNY! Yay bouncy bouncy bounce bounce! Lols, lame lah. Bunny becoming a housemother? HAHAHAH!
Was feeling very hungry after th movie, and everyone stood there and I don't know why. After their feets got back their senses, we walked to kopitiam and to realise tht no more stalls are open.. A little while more Fio needa go home.
And thy purposely one lor! Want go Pasir Ris Town Park walk th MANGROVE! I swear its damn dark you can barely see your hands. But there's a path for HumanBeings to walk though. :) And no trying to superstitious, I think I saw a figure.. Whatever, stop thinking about it.
In th end my hunger became thirst. And we reached Pasir Ris Park in like, a century! So freaking long lah. Haiyo, and we were th last customers for th restaurant. Everyone settled and tucked in.
And I'm sure, though JF ate already, he definitely had nothing to do. -.- Such a disgusting saddist! Hate him. He just stepped! URGH GROSS OGRE.
403-ed out hahaha! I took bus 39 with Viv after alighting with Jane at her stop which is at 11:45 -.-! So late no time to post cause today got training.
I sacrificed! JOY TO TH WORLD~
I need a break, seriously, like NOW.
Well lets not ponder about tht, and th boy is really cute! When he boarded th bus with his dad, he was singing ScoobyDooby song! :D
Just had my porridge for dinner, and feel so bloated okay. And I'm talking to 23 on msn worxzxzsxz! :D
Haha, training after th long break started, and I'm kinda slack today. Not only me, everyone. And er, DSA people came and train with us too, I'm so glad Ngee Ann has a pretty junior! Her name is.... you shall find out yourself. :D
*Trashouts* and everything shall improve. :)
Finally we got lunch! With Viv, Jil, Ly, Fio, Ck, and Meihui! After training la duh. Went to Tmall's kopitiam, packed like sardines! So difficult to find a decent seat, hahaha! But eventually we found la, lol. Had Tomyam! Delicious, but I think th soup abit not nice after drinking too much. Perhaps I felt tht it was delicious because I was hungry hahaha.
Ehub next because we didn't wanna go home so early... And we settled for movie! Everything seemed like a problem because we didn't know what show to watch, and all th timing etc. Eventually we settled for 20 Century or something liddat, and its Japanese. I think its okay, because its mysterious and I would wanna watch th second episode!
And because th movie start at 4pm, we did something REALLY lame when its only 3:45 and we've got no where to go.
We went up th escalator, went down th escalator, went up, went down, went up, went down... And we went in th theatre. :)
Th movie is abit scary too, esp th virus part. Drained out blood! - Urghhh, gross. But overall, I think its good because it has parts tht is funny, scary, sad, mysterious! :D Nice right.
After tht Jil Fio and Ly went home, only left with Ck and I. Homeless hahaha. Kidding, we had nowhere to go because we didn't wanna go home tht early and I don't want go Tampines! Did I mention Viv and Meihui went home? (Well I just did.)
Ytd was fun because we went to watch HOUSE BUNNY! Yay bouncy bouncy bounce bounce! Lols, lame lah. Bunny becoming a housemother? HAHAHAH!
Was feeling very hungry after th movie, and everyone stood there and I don't know why. After their feets got back their senses, we walked to kopitiam and to realise tht no more stalls are open.. A little while more Fio needa go home.
And thy purposely one lor! Want go Pasir Ris Town Park walk th MANGROVE! I swear its damn dark you can barely see your hands. But there's a path for HumanBeings to walk though. :) And no trying to superstitious, I think I saw a figure.. Whatever, stop thinking about it.
In th end my hunger became thirst. And we reached Pasir Ris Park in like, a century! So freaking long lah. Haiyo, and we were th last customers for th restaurant. Everyone settled and tucked in.
And I'm sure, though JF ate already, he definitely had nothing to do. -.- Such a disgusting saddist! Hate him. He just stepped! URGH GROSS OGRE.
403-ed out hahaha! I took bus 39 with Viv after alighting with Jane at her stop which is at 11:45 -.-! So late no time to post cause today got training.
I sacrificed! JOY TO TH WORLD~
Hi L,
I'm so disappointed because I've GOT to write this. You're blaming us for them not going? Since y'all want them to go why not you ask them yourselves? Do you know how difficult it actually is to ask those 2 girls? Tht's not th main point, th main point is, you didn't tell me this was a mission or whatever because ytd when you reached you just "Joyce fuck la you failed your test" What's this? You didn't even say hi, do you know how hurt I was (I know I'm drama)? I'm so upset and I bet you DID NOT even realised I did not talk to ytd, at all. Whatever, fuck?
I'm so disappointed because I've GOT to write this. You're blaming us for them not going? Since y'all want them to go why not you ask them yourselves? Do you know how difficult it actually is to ask those 2 girls? Tht's not th main point, th main point is, you didn't tell me this was a mission or whatever because ytd when you reached you just "Joyce fuck la you failed your test" What's this? You didn't even say hi, do you know how hurt I was (I know I'm drama)? I'm so upset and I bet you DID NOT even realised I did not talk to ytd, at all. Whatever, fuck?
I need a break, seriously, like NOW.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home