20081014

Once again

Is my team separating? I don't want this to happen. Its only a night, and everything is changing again. Ytd's cries, isn't enough yet?

J#14, you know this post is for you. I don't want our team to split up because of you. I want you into my team, you already is. But you're acting like you're not. Perhaps I shouldn't say about this incident. But if you really don't want to go, you should've told us earlier because now, its an odd number. And th purpose of team-outing isn't there anymore. Its always lack of one person. For example, th movie (20th century boys) V wasn't there. Now, you're not coming. Yesterday I was really depressed, and I decided to stop because I have you girls, thts prolly enough. I really looked forward towards today, and its still, not a team. ):

Or perhaps you're trying to say.. We're incomparable to them.. I would be really disappointed to hear tht.

I know sometimes I also have a part to play in not a team outing because sometimes I never go. But thts when I'm not free, or I've got no money on me. So its like, I'm really excused. But you don't really have an appropriate reason. I really hated it when you said, "and yes, that's why I don't wanna go ice skating with you all (team). You guys might be angry at me (so be it), " because I just woke up and Team talked to me on msn, (viv, Ly, Fio, Ck) telling me you're not going later. I was just so upset. I read your blog, duh. I don't mind listening to your "but I have many more reasons for choosing Sp, Yh and Hw over you guys. " reasons. Really. And I assure you, so is th Team. Thy will definitely wanna hear it.

We're still a team, like a family. Don't break up. :)



No more quarrelling, we all love each other and thts final because true love cannot be broken! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home