20081022

One second love

Fiona: Imagine someone you love alot love you one second before you die, and he was about to kiss you and th building collapse.
I think tht it would be v sweet because a couple could die tgr, painlessly.

Anyway, watched Ironman in school today. It was okay, and I felt so lonely today! I don't know why, in class everyone's in pairs. Perhaps because some brainless idiots took over my seat. Before tht we played Indian poker, and I was th first to kena! My forfeit : Hit KengSiang's head hahahah!

Had training after school. Went to Dunman, and th hall blacked out twice. Th first time was v sudden! Then it was kinda bored without lights so many of us were playing ball, and when th light came back, we continued playing. After perhaps 3 mins jl blowed th whistle and said, "Hao le shou qiu!" and th blackout returned! Hahahah, its so funny because it was directly after he said it. Hahaha.

Now I think there's another thing to add for improving, vb. It has always been in th second position of th list!

Was told tht by next year, our school uniform and school tie would be changed. Th school tie's is nicer looking, but th person tht told me about th new uniform.. Said tht we should buy old one because th new one got pocket! Grrr, eeew. So I decided to get one set of old uniform by this year because next year thy aren't selling already. Also, next year I'll buy a new set of uniform. If I like it, I can buy more, if I don't, at least I have 3 sets of old uniform to use.

Details of New Uniform : Name tag included (Stick on)
: School Logo
: Girl's have pockets!

I got 38/40 for my class position, I was v disappointed, but I can't do anything now. I really really wanna get Amaths, but confirm I cannot qualify for it, because I failed both Maths and Science. :( We got our choosing of subjects form today, and th sets changed! But th one tht I wanted is still there.

After training took bus 28 back to 201 and saw Ailyn boarding th bus! Hahaha, it was so late already! Anyway, Ck and Ly went back first and th four of us, Jil, Fio, Viv and I went to have our "dinner". But only Fio and Viv ate. K wtv!

Jillian and I bought waffles instead. All of us ate tgr, ^^. Obviously Jil and I would eat finish first right, and so did we. Played `Simon says after thy finished. It was damn funny!

I started first, and I made them look like some retards. Th one tht kena tricked will become th next Simon, and Viv hates it! Hahaha, when its Viv's turn, she made us look like Metta! So bad right. Fio also, then she kept on laughing cause of th 'ahhai' thing, which got Jil and Viv irritated hahaha!

Went to 201's Guardian store and look around, was supposed to get my pads (I don't see any thing weird about tht) only, instead thy went in and look at all th cosmetics and bought some expensive stuff. And I am saying cosmetics so no one will suspect!!!!

Wait a minute I forgot today is Wednesday! I saw Mckenny today yay! ^^ And currently th time now is 11:45pm...

So late, got to sleep! But I'm waiting for something! Hahaha. Well I'm talking to Liyeng on msn about contact lenses I wanna get them! And I bet I'll look weird.

Also.. After I got to know tht we're dying soon, I've never felt so happy till today! Today's wonderful! ^^ Omg Jay Chou is my boyf la! I luv him! Hehee. My eyes are so freaking tired!

To Fiona, how can you be FEMINE feminine if you're always laughing so loudly everyday? Hahahaha! Simply humourous!

Well I've got nothing to post already, and I thought I got alot! Hahaha. Maybe about th.. Er.. Future talk? Hahaha! And talking about talks, I remember about J. Tsk, you as th cap.. Nevermind.

Fio just called my house phone and she asked me out on a date hahaha. To go FarEast I think. And I've never been there! I don't go shopping. Hahaha, 2 people like very boring! Ask Ailyn la! Haiyo.

I'm so damn tired. I think I'm sleeping after 5 minutes! Gah. Smileee! :):):)







`I didn't save th previous skin's template! Gosh.

I luv Alison! {:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home