Real
This time, I think I have to persist till th end.
Was out th whole day with Dad and lil' brother, had Chicken Briyani at Jalan Kayu (yay), went home because Dad and I both had th runs. And he finished his business first and he went down, and I thought he left so I stayed home and used comp. To think he's downstairs for 15-20 mins! Hahahah. Sorry Ck, I thought I was free just now, after my business. I'm so sorry. Then I went to Ikea, Courts, Giant. Was looking for a fridge available of 28 inches but very hard to find, so we stayed there for quite a period. Haha, I loved th part at courts! Lil' bro and I kept on using th OTO machines, can slim down siol! Hahaha, shake it shake it baby! Hahahahahaha. Horse riding! Speaking of my lil' bro made me so mad. He disturbed me in public and I let out a shout which gathered th audience (wtv). He hit my top and I forgave him on tht. -.- As usual, I said, "I will not talk to you." And normally it'll fail. Surprisingly today I succeed. I didn't talk to him at all, teehee. But I'm afraid I'll reply him tmr.. Because he just called me and I almost answered, but I didn't and I passed making him look like an idiot! its time he have to grow up. :) Haha, OPRUARNPGLEE! <3
Okay sorry Jermaine. ):
Was out th whole day with Dad and lil' brother, had Chicken Briyani at Jalan Kayu (yay), went home because Dad and I both had th runs. And he finished his business first and he went down, and I thought he left so I stayed home and used comp. To think he's downstairs for 15-20 mins! Hahahah. Sorry Ck, I thought I was free just now, after my business. I'm so sorry. Then I went to Ikea, Courts, Giant. Was looking for a fridge available of 28 inches but very hard to find, so we stayed there for quite a period. Haha, I loved th part at courts! Lil' bro and I kept on using th OTO machines, can slim down siol! Hahaha, shake it shake it baby! Hahahahahaha. Horse riding! Speaking of my lil' bro made me so mad. He disturbed me in public and I let out a shout which gathered th audience (wtv). He hit my top and I forgave him on tht. -.- As usual, I said, "I will not talk to you." And normally it'll fail. Surprisingly today I succeed. I didn't talk to him at all, teehee. But I'm afraid I'll reply him tmr.. Because he just called me and I almost answered, but I didn't and I passed making him look like an idiot! its time he have to grow up. :) Haha, OPRUARNPGLEE! <3
HAPPY CHILDREN DAY KIDDOS!
Okay sorry Jermaine. ):


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home