SDC
Hi everyone, went to Singapore Discovery Center today (17/08) and I think it was fun, overall. Will upload pictures when I get 'em. And we did a VERY sexy video! (But cannot upload cuz too sexy already hahaha)
Was trying to ask people out for movie- Connected- but no one seemed to be free.. And in th end planned to stay home and chiong maple ! but Fiona asked me for Kem, so okay lor.. Jane, Celestine, Yupin, Fiona and I, in th end Jane came for less than 1/2 hour and went home. She've got worship leading tonight! Hoped it went well, :D
At Kem, played and ate my appetizer for our dinner there, thy ate CheeChongFun while I had FanChoy! Haha, after tht some problems over LIZARDS @#$% rose and I went back with Fiona alone instead.
Went to Pasar Malam and thought we could satisfy our main dish there but in th end more than 1/2 of th stalls there were closed, so we had to make with sausages and chicken wings. Saw Ck there, with Hb. Hahaha, its not a coincidence nor on purpose! Lollll.
And I saw Kwok Seng! Hahaha he didn't recognise me because I was wearing Park View Primary jersey.
HC! Stop your teasings la! Haiyo.
Joke of th day :
Fiona "Whats joja?"
Smic was like, "Its a Spanish word meaning love"
Fiona "Huh really meh don't lie"
Smic "Don't believe ask Hc"
Hc "Yeah Its a spanish word meaning love"
*Fiona face red* HHAHAH
Was trying to ask people out for movie- Connected- but no one seemed to be free.. And in th end planned to stay home and chiong maple ! but Fiona asked me for Kem, so okay lor.. Jane, Celestine, Yupin, Fiona and I, in th end Jane came for less than 1/2 hour and went home. She've got worship leading tonight! Hoped it went well, :D
At Kem, played and ate my appetizer for our dinner there, thy ate CheeChongFun while I had FanChoy! Haha, after tht some problems over LIZARDS @#$% rose and I went back with Fiona alone instead.
Went to Pasar Malam and thought we could satisfy our main dish there but in th end more than 1/2 of th stalls there were closed, so we had to make with sausages and chicken wings. Saw Ck there, with Hb. Hahaha, its not a coincidence nor on purpose! Lollll.
And I saw Kwok Seng! Hahaha he didn't recognise me because I was wearing Park View Primary jersey.
HC! Stop your teasings la! Haiyo.
Joke of th day :
Fiona "Whats joja?"
Smic was like, "Its a Spanish word meaning love"
Fiona "Huh really meh don't lie"
Smic "Don't believe ask Hc"
Hc "Yeah Its a spanish word meaning love"
*Fiona face red* HHAHAH


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home