20081023

Second year

This is th year, finally. We're separating. As a class we come tgr, as a class we leave. As I stood there watching Celestine's tears dripping without any hesitation after being hugged goodbye, I was about to cry when I remembered tht I had to cheer them up instead of crying tgr. Thy're so bonded, unlike us. Only partly.

I really really hate when SP becomes like this. She even threw my bag on th ground, wth. Its my table, can't I even have th rights to put my bag on it? -You've got your own, don't find mine. Moreover, there's so much more tables unused in th classroom, why am I so lucky? -.- Zzz, certainly it wouldn't be E, he don't even care a hoot about me. So what's th conclusion, loser?

Played "qing ni gen wo zhe yang zuo" with classmates during PE. Also played murderer, v fun! Gosh I miss you guys already!

After tht came th options of subject form.. Its time. Horrifyingly scary and most reluctant to do so! Assembled in hall after tht, I don't know why either. I just know, we received our report books there.. And my results were pieces of shits. Cip hours - 18, so little. Regretted.

Stayed in th hall because Fio and I were waiting for Celestine, thy are so so so bonded I swear! "That's what you get" was a total changeover I heard from them because this time I heard real voices of misses from a united class, though its not full attendance. From a rock song into a song like tht, its v hard to imagine. Don't worry 2R1, you guys will continue meeting up. Definitely not like mine. :(

Headed to FarEast, and had lots of fun on th way there. Halfway through th fun Celestine had to go back school, which means there were only th both of us. Gladly appreciated it because I seldom go town! With Fiona, muchloves.

I could not felt any more worse to walk so much! I hate shopping ttm, my legs are still tired. I don't like it! Tried on clothes, tasted free chocolate, looked for bags increased my thirst. :( And finally at 6, I get to go home! Haha.

In th MRT back, it was abcdefg times squeezy I promise I'll never squeeze in a train liddat again unless I'm in a rush of time!!! Its super squeezy tht when th train move, you don't even have th space to fall if you're not holding onto any support. And this uncle, was behind Fiona and I, because he was last to get in, which meant tht we were backfacing him. He kept coughing, and Fiona, who stood in front of him, turned behind and looked at him.

In her surprise, he coughed at her face!

Hahaha, tht was hilarious. And she kept on complaining. Until Kembangan th situation got a lil' bit better, and at Bedok many had alighted and we had some space for ourselves. Fiona slept standing up because she said she was really worn out and by Tampines, we sat down. And I slept, until we reached Pasir Ris, a short 3 mins. Its not really enough, duh!

Dabao-ed NasiLemak as dinner and went home.



JOTD (22/10) : We have had our dinner and we were digesting our food. Expectedly, Viv went somewhere to walk and bought some stuff. Before tht when thy were eating halfway, Scott walked past and we saw him (duh). And when Viv got back, she bought a black *banana* like shape chocolate cake (isit?) in a plastic. When questioned what was tht, she replied, "Scott's dick!" All of us laughed like 123456789! Hahahahah. ^^

JOTD (23/10) : I forgot, will edit when I remember!

Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home