Thursday
Plan for th day (later)
PE! :D
and all th boring lessons.
Go home straight, finish up Chinese file and Dnt. I'm proud of myself because I've finally changed, I actually done my Lit and music. Will pass up later! :D As for th Dnt and Chinese file, absolute sorry.
(Like as if th teachers will be here to witness these.)
(Okay whatever.)
(Bye then.)
(And goodnight.)
I will not change for you,
PE! :D
and all th boring lessons.
Go home straight, finish up Chinese file and Dnt. I'm proud of myself because I've finally changed, I actually done my Lit and music. Will pass up later! :D As for th Dnt and Chinese file, absolute sorry.
(Like as if th teachers will be here to witness these.)
(Okay whatever.)
(Bye then.)
(And goodnight.)
I will not change for you,


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home