Today
You could say I spent my day at Nanyang. Training for 3 till night. Now I might play maple all night long (which I think its impossible because I'm a lil' tired already) and sleep in th morning or sleep then play tmr. I don't know, I don't want to lose to Fiona! She's lvl 23, I'm 24! I'm damn scared.. Hahah!
Today's training was okay, gym-ed and I saw someone ahhhhh! Liyeng, Ck, J, Fio and Viv knows! Omgomgomg. So hot, but I'm not sweating. :D
Reached home at early nine, bathed and saw it was already 9.45 pm. Now its already 11.30! So tired, gosh.
I miss Jane! Have not seen her for 2 days. Miss ya sista! Hahah. And I don't think there's any JOTD, so lemme recall what funny memory I had today.
AH!
Joy : Noob la you. NoobyNoobyNooby~ (Sings a tune we always sing)
Fio : No lor you wrong already, its NoobyNoobyNooby~ (Which is about th same)
Joy : Whatever la lame.
Fio : (Looks at toenails) See my nails so weird, (or something liddat)
Joy : (cuts her sentence) OMG L***S!
Fio : (looks up immediately) OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!
L***S : (Calling Fio by phone)
Fio : (Ignores phone call and turned her face red)
Joy : HAHAHAHA
Fio : (Looks down)
So lame k whatever.
Updating soon, and I love JANE! I wanna watch Connected,HSM3 booked by Darling, Painted Skin! Who want to watch with me~ Tag me please :)
Today's training was okay, gym-ed and I saw someone ahhhhh! Liyeng, Ck, J, Fio and Viv knows! Omgomgomg. So hot, but I'm not sweating. :D
Reached home at early nine, bathed and saw it was already 9.45 pm. Now its already 11.30! So tired, gosh.
I miss Jane! Have not seen her for 2 days. Miss ya sista! Hahah. And I don't think there's any JOTD, so lemme recall what funny memory I had today.
AH!
Joy : Noob la you. NoobyNoobyNooby~ (Sings a tune we always sing)
Fio : No lor you wrong already, its NoobyNoobyNooby~ (Which is about th same)
Joy : Whatever la lame.
Fio : (Looks at toenails) See my nails so weird, (or something liddat)
Joy : (cuts her sentence) OMG L***S!
Fio : (looks up immediately) OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!
L***S : (Calling Fio by phone)
Fio : (Ignores phone call and turned her face red)
Joy : HAHAHAHA
Fio : (Looks down)
So lame k whatever.
Updating soon, and I love JANE! I wanna watch Connected,


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home