20081022

Tuesday, 2nd last


Listening to : Heal the world - Michael Jackson



Omg! Today's th 2nd last day of school! Not really excited about it though. Hahaha. And I think this song's wonderful, though I don't like MJ.

Got back quite a number of subjects today, but I lazy type out. Shall give y'all a surprise tmr, by telling y'all all th results! (stay tuneeeee!)



Basically th teachers today did not really teach us anything and even worse some didn't even attend th lessons. What's this man, we pay th school fees for this! Gah. *Heal th world, make it a better place~* Omg! Damn nice. Hahaha, I want join Drama and Choir siol. Both like so nice! Ha ha ha wtv.

12:13 am (MSN) Thx Shaun for th faith. ^^

Back to main topic. Got a shock today when I entered th classroom after recess, because Melw messed up Jillian's hair = unbelievable! I'm like -WOW-! After tht Liyeng came with two China buns, hahaha. Another shock (but Ly happens quite frequently)! Hers more like ghost, and she loser sia she, thy say what she'll get $1 either from everyone or from one person only if she survived tht hairstyle until our MT classroom, but when we go down th stairs she saw Jasper and took it off, not only tht, she whacked him when he didn't do anything hahaha.

Ohyah during recess I pulled Ailyn to canteen with me! Hahaha, SHIT I REMEMBERED THT MY DAD IS SUPPOSED TO MISS TAN BUT LOOK AT TH TIME NOW OH SHIT.

Whatever.

Sorry Denise and Muttiah cause I stole Ailyn hahaha. She's mine wahahaha. (Doubt you girls would be here anyway)

1st 2 period is Dnt and apparently teacher skipped both. So heckcares, Mt lesson teacher let us play Zhong Ji Mi Ma, guess th correct number must do forfeit. I kena leh! At first must sing song one, then I pair with Damien, both do ghost face hahaha. I help him cuz he's a noob and he don't know how, hahaha!

After school waited for Jane @ POD but we went to Tmart to meet her instead. She brought Jamie along! She's damn cute, look,




cute right! Hahah, she did th Korean love sign thing! Make her look even smaller hahahah!


Nothing much happened already! But Tommy came!!!!! Finally I saw him! Gah, Bye!



Scenerio 1

Shaun : None of my students cannot perform well in exams
Me : Am I your student?
Shaun : When did I teach you?
Shaun : Refresh my mind
Me : Refresh
Me : Okay.
Me : F5
Me : Refreshed already?
Me : Not yet?



HAHAHAHAHA.



Scenerio 2

Me *listening to Somewhere over th Rainbow* - Visible @ msn pm (Itunes)

Me : Somewhere over th rainbow~~~~
Liyi : Way up high
Me : There's a place tht I heard of once in a lullaby
Liyi : I forgot already.
Me : Somewhere over th rainbow~~
Me : Blue Birds fly
Me : Eh wait wrong
Liyi : Correct what
Me : nonono!
Me : Is skies are blue
Liyi : No is blue birds fly
Me : No its skies are blue
Me : There's a place tht I heard of once in a lullaby


Liyi : Ohyah ohyah!
Liyi : I remembered already!
Me : Someday I wish upon a star and wake up where th clouds are far behind me, where trouble melts like lemon drops away above th chimney top thts where you find me~~~~~~~~~

Liyi : ~~~~~~~~~~~

*song changed to Heal th world - Michael Jackson*

Me : Eh I luv this song man,
Me : Though I don't like Michael Jackson.
Liyi : What? This song is sung by MJ?

Liyi : Oh cheh, Heal th world, I thought Somewhere over th rainbow leh!



HAHAHA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home