Abject
Attended this talk from MindChamps yesterday, it brought my mood up alittle. It scare th hell out of me though! Had to go up on stage and talk, wth. Somemore must remember th meaning of difficult words. Wahlau. :(
Class chalet on th 26th, should I go? Its like freaking expensive for a chalet. $20++
And I seriously need to take a breath, a deep one at tht. Maybe I'll go to th beach myself and scream out like some idiot tht just came out from MPH.
P.S/ I don't think I'll be uploading th photos so fast yet. I need to get th thinggy from my uncle! Tsk.
I haven't cut my nails yet! I find it so irritating now, I am going to cut it NOW. (Brb)
(Back) Now my fingers feel nicer. Hahahaha I feel so lame. I took so long to cut. Actually not. I went to do some big business too. AND I have diarrhoea nowadays! :( Which is good cause I have not been dabian-ing before hk trip. :}
REPLENISHMENT! HAHAHAHAH. Ciaos. (I go maple bye.)
Class chalet on th 26th, should I go? Its like freaking expensive for a chalet. $20++
And I seriously need to take a breath, a deep one at tht. Maybe I'll go to th beach myself and scream out like some idiot tht just came out from MPH.
P.S/ I don't think I'll be uploading th photos so fast yet. I need to get th thinggy from my uncle! Tsk.
I haven't cut my nails yet! I find it so irritating now, I am going to cut it NOW. (Brb)
(Back) Now my fingers feel nicer. Hahahaha I feel so lame. I took so long to cut. Actually not. I went to do some big business too. AND I have diarrhoea nowadays! :( Which is good cause I have not been dabian-ing before hk trip. :}
REPLENISHMENT! HAHAHAHAH. Ciaos. (I go maple bye.)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home