20081125

Being spindrift

Went to Liyeng house today, was supposed to study but I lost th studying mood last minute today. Met Celestine and she passed me her bag because she was supposed to meet Sarah at White Sands, opposite her house. Instead she met me first (?) and she went back to find her. Funny part is, when she board th bus 358 to White sands, Sarah boarded 358 to Liyeng house too, lol!

I used Liyeng laptop and her acc, and communicate with Sam, Bryan and Carolyn thru msn. It was so funny! Thy talk to us and we replied thru voice recording clip (don't know what la). DAMN FUNNY because Celestine thy all haven't come yet, and we shouted tgr and reply them. What's most funny is Carolyn's reaction! :D

Anyway played mahjong for one round only (dong) and somehow everyone left their seats I don't know why. Celestine was damn scared of Sheryl's dog but she wants to touch HER (Snowy)! Hahaha. Liyeng is super forgetful (like ahma sia) because after many repeats tht th dog is a female, she kept on "he... him... he..." Like urgh damn pissed off (Sheryl). Hahaha.

Went Ehub for movie (Madagascar 2) with them and Viv. Hahaha it was funny but (to me) not very entertaining. :)

Played awhile at Pasir Ris Town Park and crossed over to find Eugenia and ZB, while Ly wanted to deposit money, Ck wanted to return book. I accompanied Ly because Viv had to go home, Sheryl sent her and Ck lent her her phone to contact. And Sarah's phone was in Ly's bag, -.-

Sarah went with Ck, and when we were done, Ly and I walked out and waited for them. Funny thing was, we didn't know Sarah's phone wasn't with her. And Ly called her and she said, " Something is vibrating." And I said no, no more phone in her bag what.

And it was there.

Then Sheryl met them and thy called us telling us thy were trapped in th lift zzz. I wanted to like, yay finally I see 'live' lift stuck. Hahahah.


I suddenly remember this song,
-You give love a bad name (Bon Jovi)

Bet you all know what I'm thinking. This song suits someone so much. ^^

Anyway I'm sleepy, goodnight! Strawberry woohoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home