20081127

Chalet

Pictures @ chalet-
Look who's here!

Playing tiny version of mahjong :D

Belle and me!

Yonghao's

Yonghao

Belle and Liyi

Again

Our fantastic floor :)

I think this picture damn nice, Eric's leg covered someone's hahaha.

Hi egg! :D

People, I give you permission to laugh; xD

Hi all I went to class chalet at East Coast Park. Okay bye.
(I'm not so mean to end it there like tht. :D)
Anyway, reached ECP at around 12/1 am by cab with Jillian. Sorry Jillian, had to use your mom's money for th cab. How?
I watched Secret through Joel's laptop, again! I almost teared but because of th noisy environment in th chalet, I failed. Lol!
Well, we had fun in th chalet, thts all I can say. :) Something nice, hahaha.

OHYAH AND JILLIAN "SEDUCED" ERIC HAHAHA. WANT SEE TH VIDEO? HOLD ON. (OR MAYBE STAY TUNED.)

(OR YOU WANNA COME BACK LATER.)


At Celestine's house-

Step one T! Hahaha.

Another one siol

Went to Celestine's house before leaving for Sheryl's chalet. In th end we didn't even get in! So we headed back to Ws instead, and Jillian and I went to class chalet. :) Thanks everyone! :)
Ps/ I hate you neh toucher; butt scratcher; stomach kicker. (Belle)

Hahaha bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home