Changed; Renewed
I'm having new classmates next year! But I got 9a instead of 9b.. I wanted 9b! Because of dnt. 9a is Art. Should I appeal? Because I have more interest in dnt but art is easier to score (to me). I think I should, at least dnt has a textbook to study, unlike art. Haha.
And Yishun Town won today! Hahaha, okay, it wasn't really surprising though. :)
I was stunned when I saw Jillian's blog. I didn't know girls could be so slutty, even sports one! Omg, imagine someone taking pictures of you, secretly. Yuck.
Perhaps J is just an eyecandy.. Friends are just as good! :)
And Yishun Town won today! Hahaha, okay, it wasn't really surprising though. :)
I was stunned when I saw Jillian's blog. I didn't know girls could be so slutty, even sports one! Omg, imagine someone taking pictures of you, secretly. Yuck.
Perhaps J is just an eyecandy.. Friends are just as good! :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home