Dreams
Had self-training today, had already left th house when I know about it. And anyway, I was heading for Dunman too! (And I didn't bring my shoebag!)
Team Ah Hai played with Yishun Town and Dunman 2nd teams, was quite fun! Cause I'm th referee ha ha ha. Jillian's playing as th setter la.
JOTD : Glen Ball when Fiona is suppose to say, Glen Poi thy all! HAHAHAHA.
And also, another joke, I was singing a part of dao xiang (稻香) when I sang this part - suo wei de na kuai le (所谓的那快乐) then Jillian went - whats tht?
AND FIONA PLACED THEM TGR - suo wei de na kuai le (所谓的那快乐) Whats tht? (AND THY KEPT ON LAUGHING UNTIL YOU GUESS WHAT THY DID!? (Ps thy totally embarrassed me)
We were reaching th bus stop (Dunman's) when thy kept on laughing and thy ROLLED on th floor. WTH! Funny? Indeed. OMGosh.
Anyway today's a great day! NAS vs PHS tmr, 10.20 (if I'm not wrong) If we win, we'll be against Yuying, if we lose, we'll be against Jurong. Both also ShenJiTuan team!!!! :(
JIAYOU TO ALL SHENJITUAN 沈集团 TEAMS! :D
Team Ah Hai played with Yishun Town and Dunman 2nd teams, was quite fun! Cause I'm th referee ha ha ha. Jillian's playing as th setter la.
JOTD : Glen Ball when Fiona is suppose to say, Glen Poi thy all! HAHAHAHA.
And also, another joke, I was singing a part of dao xiang (稻香) when I sang this part - suo wei de na kuai le (所谓的那快乐) then Jillian went - whats tht?
AND FIONA PLACED THEM TGR - suo wei de na kuai le (所谓的那快乐) Whats tht? (AND THY KEPT ON LAUGHING UNTIL YOU GUESS WHAT THY DID!? (Ps thy totally embarrassed me)
We were reaching th bus stop (Dunman's) when thy kept on laughing and thy ROLLED on th floor. WTH! Funny? Indeed. OMGosh.
Anyway today's a great day! NAS vs PHS tmr, 10.20 (if I'm not wrong) If we win, we'll be against Yuying, if we lose, we'll be against Jurong. Both also ShenJiTuan team!!!! :(
JIAYOU TO ALL SHENJITUAN 沈集团 TEAMS! :D


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home