Impossible
Hi everyone, I feel tht I wasted one day of my life, and I bet Team Ngee Ann felt so too. VAS is so.. weird? Supposedly our match is after all th guys match against Shuqun and it was postponed! I think because thy said it was too late or something. I don't know.
But something I should be happy of, Yocks Tocks Socks Rocks stayed for our match but in vain (duh). And we somehow played ball on th same court! ^^
And th world greatest hero - Jillian had just lent me her spare phone today. She lent me one before and I lost it on a bus (oops) but I remembered th details okay! Bus 39, plate number 752.
Ps : I can remember because 752 is my block number hahaha.
We (sec two Team Ngee Ann) rushed for bus 72 with Jiamin and we almost got bang down! It was really a phew!
Thy all were supposed to eat KFC at Tmall, but it's closed (down) so thy walked in to th mall and decided to settle for LJS (Jiamin left already) but it was full and thy went down to Macs but it was full too so thy bought bubble tea and go home. Haha!
And I don't know (once again) about CSS leh, because Sat I have training, Sun I have match! I am such a busy person. Maybe I shouldn't join.. (Or fate doesn't allow me?)
1 more day leh! 怎么办! :(
Siannnnn. Yay I think I'm watching HSM3 with Jillian tmr! Finally I hate it. :} And I realised tht when my phone is bankrupt there will be many msges coming in but when I top up, there's none! Zzzz. Gah!! And J seldom reply msg one.. Nvm.
But something I should be happy of, Yocks Tocks Socks Rocks stayed for our match but in vain (duh). And we somehow played ball on th same court! ^^
And th world greatest hero - Jillian had just lent me her spare phone today. She lent me one before and I lost it on a bus (oops) but I remembered th details okay! Bus 39, plate number 752.
Ps : I can remember because 752 is my block number hahaha.
We (sec two Team Ngee Ann) rushed for bus 72 with Jiamin and we almost got bang down! It was really a phew!
Thy all were supposed to eat KFC at Tmall, but it's closed (down) so thy walked in to th mall and decided to settle for LJS (Jiamin left already) but it was full and thy went down to Macs but it was full too so thy bought bubble tea and go home. Haha!
And I don't know (once again) about CSS leh, because Sat I have training, Sun I have match! I am such a busy person. Maybe I shouldn't join.. (Or fate doesn't allow me?)
1 more day leh! 怎么办! :(
Siannnnn. Yay I think I'm watching HSM3 with Jillian tmr! Finally I hate it. :} And I realised tht when my phone is bankrupt there will be many msges coming in but when I top up, there's none! Zzzz. Gah!! And J seldom reply msg one.. Nvm.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home