Jane
Jane, I believe I'm slow to know this but I'm sure you know what I'm about to say. So I would rather NOT remind everyone of this, but I want you to change. Do you know how well your teammates treat you?
If Jillian had your attitude when we were sec one (I used her as an example because she's th setter), how do you think we will react? Obviously not as good as your batch's. We would scold her immediately, or tell seniors right away. Your team chose to settle among yourselves, but seemed like you aren't cooperative? And also, if you choose to continue this attitude, how do you think your tmates can communicate with you? Like who do you set to, etc. This isn't any scolding dude. You've got to understand. You're 13 already.
I understand about you organising team outings etc but in th end its either you attend, you're late or you never appear at all. I don't get it too, at times. Though you never don't attend outings with me.
And to Cgirls, please solve all your problems before U13!! Jiayou. :)
Esp Jane. I have faith in you.
If Jillian had your attitude when we were sec one (I used her as an example because she's th setter), how do you think we will react? Obviously not as good as your batch's. We would scold her immediately, or tell seniors right away. Your team chose to settle among yourselves, but seemed like you aren't cooperative? And also, if you choose to continue this attitude, how do you think your tmates can communicate with you? Like who do you set to, etc. This isn't any scolding dude. You've got to understand. You're 13 already.
I understand about you organising team outings etc but in th end its either you attend, you're late or you never appear at all. I don't get it too, at times. Though you never don't attend outings with me.
And to Cgirls, please solve all your problems before U13!! Jiayou. :)
Esp Jane. I have faith in you.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home