Sportsmanship
Okay I know I shouldn't say this but I seriously think since thy cannot take it down tht thy lost to us, what for playing th match? At least yall tried your best. We did too, and we won. Its fair and square, okay.
Now for th happy part..
WE WON SHUQUN TODAY!
Now for th sad part..
WE LOST OUR FIRST SET!
But TeamNgeeAnn/TeamAhHai tried our best, so I don't see any points to be sad! Instead, we should celebrate, yay! ^^
Coach treated us drinks, wow. :)
I woke up @ 0920 am today to prepare for juniors match. I was still feeling tired because I slept late! But I went anyway, and it was raining HEAVILY. I took 89 there and I felt so sleepy!
I thought their match starts @ 1135, and I rushed like @#$%abcd@#$% to find out tht their match starts at 1235 when I reached. GRRR!
Heard tht their team got some problems, I will discuss it with my batch's and will inform th captain, so don't worry! :)
(J)
(J)
(J)
OMG! :D
Now for th happy part..
WE WON SHUQUN TODAY!
Now for th sad part..
WE LOST OUR FIRST SET!
But TeamNgeeAnn/TeamAhHai tried our best, so I don't see any points to be sad! Instead, we should celebrate, yay! ^^
Coach treated us drinks, wow. :)
I woke up @ 0920 am today to prepare for juniors match. I was still feeling tired because I slept late! But I went anyway, and it was raining HEAVILY. I took 89 there and I felt so sleepy!
I thought their match starts @ 1135, and I rushed like @#$%abcd@#$% to find out tht their match starts at 1235 when I reached. GRRR!
Heard tht their team got some problems, I will discuss it with my batch's and will inform th captain, so don't worry! :)
(J)
(J)
(J)
OMG! :D


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home