20081115

Time is sprinting

J


I'm left with very little time! Tmr is th finals and after tht, HongKong. I've not even packed my luggage yet! Damn it. And also, I got a damn sore throat now, I can't enjoy my dimsum in HongKong! Someone help me, how to get this thing off!!! :(

Today's open house wasn't very opening, very little people came compared to last year, maybe because indoor sports hall is all th way at th top? 5 storeys.

Speaking of indoor sports hall..

I'm so sad because this might means we will be training on our own, and we might not see some people anymore! And I know everyone who see this part will tease me. (1)

And yeah, I've got a piece of good news and bad news. I shall tell you all th good news first. I got to know a new friend, and it's favourite colour is.. PURPLE! It belongs to a species named Balloon. :)

Bad news is : I lost my friend, I'm so sad. I'll find you one day, you're th first purple balloon I ever got. Wait for me, my darling! I want my purple balloon back! :( (Although you scared me once)

I miss (1) and (purple) balloon! Urgh see you all tmr at Choa Chu Kang, 12.15. Be punctual hor. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home