20081130

Washed out

Lyvia's back from Shanghai! :D :D

I spent my past nights at her bungalow, which was like some kind of chalet. But this one you have to keep it clean. It was damn fun just tht I stayed dirty for 3 days.

But it was still fun. Hahaha, we kept on playing mahjong and cards, and I realised th mahjong we played never reached th super last round. Lol liddat what sia.

Liyeng never stay over, :(
Fiona didn't come on th second day.
Celestine and Viv stayed on Sat,
Jillian and I stayed for both. (I think we're staying again today)

Anyway, I'm home now because I'll be going to my grandma house later. And I'll be playing mahjong full hahaha.

And betya' I'm full ttm.

First day : steamboat.
Second day morning : leftovers from steamboat.
Second day night : bbq w/o fire and became home cooked food instead.
Third day morning : leftovers from home cooked food.

AND I SWEAR TH MEAT THY COOKED IS FREAKING SALTY + OILY + UNHEALTHY!

Gah I am so dizzy now bye I'm going to my grandma house.


*I suddenly remember what Ly did on th first day. I was downstairs watching tv while Carolyn, Celestine, Fiona, Liyeng, Sarahyang and I don't know who else were in th many beds room on top. Suddenly there was a loud boom and to know tht when I ran up I saw Sarahyang sitting on th bed, broken, dazed. Hahaha because Liyeng was dancing and she jumped on th bed and it broke.

To Liyeng, you're so crazy tht when you dance on th bed th bed broke. HAHAHAH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home