24 days
Hi everyone, happy 24 days of friendship to Weicong and Sam and IVAN and to me!! This is so cool. Rockballzxs.
I woke up at 12+ finding myself unable to sleep again and when it was 1pm sharp I woke up and spit out alot alot alot alot alot alot of phlagm! At first it was brown and then, it became yellow. :(
I vomited alittle. But why? I don't understand. I never eat alot already!!!!
I feel sick but who cares! :)
------------------
Just got back from grandma's house and in th midst, alot of things ran through my mind.. Sigh.
I woke up at 12+ finding myself unable to sleep again and when it was 1pm sharp I woke up and spit out alot alot alot alot alot alot of phlagm! At first it was brown and then, it became yellow. :(
I vomited alittle. But why? I don't understand. I never eat alot already!!!!
I feel sick but who cares! :)
------------------
Just got back from grandma's house and in th midst, alot of things ran through my mind.. Sigh.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home