Freaking dreams
I dreamt about th group, Jillian, Fiona, Liyeng and Celestine yesterday. Hahaha because it's kinda weird and funny. Its like tht day was a training day but Jillian and I met up super early like 10+ when training is 4+. We were about to take th bus when we saw th group, and we queued up behind them. And then I saw Liyeng!
So she joined us too. And suddenly I heard a scream tht attracted everyone's attention, Fiona's. Hahaha, she was somehow forbidding Celestine to come with us but when everyone turned she blushed and stomped away (LOL). Celestine tilted her head and joined us.
Then Jillian is missing!!! I searched for her but all I see is th group and Celestine and Liyeng. But in th end, she's beside Shaun Michael hahaha. Thy were talking!!! Gaaa I feel so noob now. But its just a dream! :)
---------------
I coughed still when I woke up, yes I felt better. But my throat disallow me to move about when I just wake up. Also it hurts alot when I do, and when I swallow my saliva too. :(
Dad bought this medicine for me, its so yucky I swear I won't have another sore throat again. Even if I do, I won't tell them!!!
Eeew. Its time for my med. OMG *faints*. I want to maple but I found this kinda fun game tht keeps me wanna play it again and again and again! Its called Puzzle Freak. Nice! Fun too.
So she joined us too. And suddenly I heard a scream tht attracted everyone's attention, Fiona's. Hahaha, she was somehow forbidding Celestine to come with us but when everyone turned she blushed and stomped away (LOL). Celestine tilted her head and joined us.
Then Jillian is missing!!! I searched for her but all I see is th group and Celestine and Liyeng. But in th end, she's beside Shaun Michael hahaha. Thy were talking!!! Gaaa I feel so noob now. But its just a dream! :)
---------------
I coughed still when I woke up, yes I felt better. But my throat disallow me to move about when I just wake up. Also it hurts alot when I do, and when I swallow my saliva too. :(
Dad bought this medicine for me, its so yucky I swear I won't have another sore throat again. Even if I do, I won't tell them!!!
Eeew. Its time for my med. OMG *faints*. I want to maple but I found this kinda fun game tht keeps me wanna play it again and again and again! Its called Puzzle Freak. Nice! Fun too.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home