20081217

Hooray to Sam's operation

Pictures
Weicong's house! Got swimming pool worrr.
Th lvl nurses wore this!
-----------------------
Ah-sal!





Hi Weicong! :D
----------------------
Sorry Sam, but haha!
Look like a butterfly ^^

Next fashion



-----------------------
Yay because Sam's operation is a success! His mom is very pretty okay! And he looked pretty.. gay in th hospital "guys dress". [NOW I FEEL SO BAD FOR POSTING UP. I THINK I SHOULD TAKE IT OFF!]
Sam's mom told us tht something terrible happened in Hk, she said it was reported people threw bottles of ACID down to places with alot of people. Alot! Some of them were injured, aiyo. God bless.

Anyway, during his surgery we spent our time at Wc's house to know tht Sam's mom called Ruban telling him tht we should visit him tmr because he needs to rest and its late. So we played mahjong with Jillian stoning at nothing for 2 hours+ (because she don't know how to play) and guess what?! I WON $10!! Hahaha, poor Wc, who won only at th last round.

Ruban cheated and he won! :(

Also, my earnings of th day wasn't important. What's important is, I gamed a 13-yao!!! OMG ITS MY FIRST TIME OF MY LIFEEEE. :D And I heard tht if I won using 13-yao my luck after tht would be bad. But I still won! I'm happy enough. :)
-------------------

I don't understand it, my younger brother must have a temper problem. But he's only 10! Blah. And to add, my elder brother is supposed to help us (me and my mom) but he just ignore. Freak them, guys. Damnit.

Somehow I think I have a split personality.. Help.
-------------------

I'll be waking up early to visit Sam again. Thank God for this amazing happening. :) Praise th Lord! I want to attend service again! I want to go Cornerstone's one but thinking tht I will see some people, gah. I rather go Riverlife Church. So Jane, meet you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home