One eye closed
Hi everyone I just went to Jillian's house and played Guitar Hero and Wii!! But I could say I just sat there cause I didn't dare to play. :)
Did some work at first and we played Guitar Hero to know tht th drumset's red colour is spoilt. And it's somehow th basic note! How to play sia.
So I just sat there. And thy keep playing with Kiki, make me so lonely. :(
After tht we had Pastamania for dinner! Thanks to Jillian's nyanya. I had my Carbonera Spaghetti, yay! Omg it's delicious but after awhile not very nice already.
After th dinner..
Ryan was supposed to set up th Wii game and controls but one of them don't have battery so it need to be replaced. But it needs to be un-screwed first but smart Ryan took a kinda long time to do it and Yonghao said "Aiya one player la."
Hero saved th day.
----------------
Kiki gave Yonghao a lovebite! Well, who ask them to be girlfriend and boyfriend!
----------------
Okay after thtwe played Ban-Luk and Yonghao's th banker. Seems like I can't gamble well or I'll see my money gone very quickly and my pile of debt climbing fast!
I lost all my money and credited on Yonghao. Luckily we're not playing real money! :)
___________________
Juniors friendly was cancelled due to th lack of main players and CC's side also have injuries. So when training ended, coach's wife asked us to go gym and I skipped alot! But th task was to skipped 5 sets of 100 continuously. And I didn't even do one set at all!
My highest : 79 :(
Well I tried my best.
-I think I forgot to mention about my throat. Its not getting better and thanks to Jillian's tempting food like Pringles, Pastamania's garlic bread and pizza made my throat worse. I'm like trying to push down litres of water into my body! Lol. Ty, bb!
I don't like Kiki because she barked at me once I reached her house (I merely stepped out of th lift!) She kept following me and barked at me whenever I moved, look at her and talk abit loud. Because of her I trembled alot today!
I don't like Ivan because he keep disturbing me tht I'm Jillian's sister-in-law.
I don't like Yonghao because he won alot of Ban-Luk. (And I have to borrow from him!)
I don't like Ryan because he laughed at me alot and he's slow at un-screwing things. Also, he turned off th lights when I'm in th toilet!
I don't don't like Jillian because I love her. (L)
Did some work at first and we played Guitar Hero to know tht th drumset's red colour is spoilt. And it's somehow th basic note! How to play sia.
So I just sat there. And thy keep playing with Kiki, make me so lonely. :(
After tht we had Pastamania for dinner! Thanks to Jillian's nyanya. I had my Carbonera Spaghetti, yay! Omg it's delicious but after awhile not very nice already.
After th dinner..
Ryan was supposed to set up th Wii game and controls but one of them don't have battery so it need to be replaced. But it needs to be un-screwed first but smart Ryan took a kinda long time to do it and Yonghao said "Aiya one player la."
Hero saved th day.
----------------
Kiki gave Yonghao a lovebite! Well, who ask them to be girlfriend and boyfriend!
----------------
Okay after thtwe played Ban-Luk and Yonghao's th banker. Seems like I can't gamble well or I'll see my money gone very quickly and my pile of debt climbing fast!
I lost all my money and credited on Yonghao. Luckily we're not playing real money! :)
___________________
Juniors friendly was cancelled due to th lack of main players and CC's side also have injuries. So when training ended, coach's wife asked us to go gym and I skipped alot! But th task was to skipped 5 sets of 100 continuously. And I didn't even do one set at all!
My highest : 79 :(
Well I tried my best.
-I think I forgot to mention about my throat. Its not getting better and thanks to Jillian's tempting food like Pringles, Pastamania's garlic bread and pizza made my throat worse. I'm like trying to push down litres of water into my body! Lol. Ty, bb!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home