20081210

Tired

"I know you've been badmouthing me.. Its time you should stand up and admit. Also, reflect on yourself."

I bet you'll defend yourself if you know I'm talking about you here, but whatever luh.
--------------------------

I woke up at 2+ today, my throat hurts like ouch always. I ate Snoopy's Hot n Spicy yesterday at th cinemas, so maybe thts why. I didn't drink water too! (DRY)

Ohyah, I watched Bolt with Jillian yesterday. I didn't know th movie was supposed to be like tht! There are many many touching scenes. But I didn't shed so much tears (actually I dropped 2) because of my eye!

And when its not touching, my right eye shed a tear..

Ow.


--------
I found out tht Twilight is PG don't know which idiot tell me its NC16 made me so sad. :(

I'm feeling so sick now, my head's spinning very hardly and my eye hurts alot. :( Urgh. My throat's not getting any better too!


Anyway Sam's back from Australia! :) But he don't want to watch Twilight, so fine!!! :




*wooooh can I have this dance....*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home