Tons of misses
Yes, I do miss you alot. Come back soon! :(
And I am here to post because I have a wonderful girlfriend tht asked me to. Her beautiful and pretty name is called
And I am here to post because I have a wonderful girlfriend tht asked me to. Her beautiful and pretty name is called
JASMIN
Hahahah she's sucha Joy-idiot. She loves me alot hahaha. She knows me insideout too. :) She's da best Hahahaha/ (happy? lololol)
Had training today and I slept at home for 2 hours before leaving for Nanyang. Before tht I came from Lyvia's bungalow, I was freaking shut out from th previous night's pillow fight with a bunch of good fighters. Not only me, everyone was washed out. And we all slept at about 4+, and Lyvia set alarm clock - 8am. It rang and no one woke up I think. Not forgetting to say, we're supposed to check out at 10 am! And th man's lorry was already drived in, honking at us to wake us up because it was already...
10.30 am. Hahah I know its not very late but we're still late. Tsk aiyo.
ANYWAY HAPPY 14th BIRTHDAY, SARA! (And I remembered, my K2 friend yo!)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home