20081218

Yes I do

Poor Sam, he just told me he's feeling very terrible. I felt kinda bad for not visiting him this morning! I woke up at 10 and no one else was awake, and I didn't dare to go alone.. Sorry Sam!

He told me after th op he felt nauseous and kept on vomiting. His leg hurt too. Also he said he couldn't consume any food or drink at all. :(

Well Sam, since th op's over and its successful, I think you should.. PARTYYYY! Hahahah but obviously when your feet get well. I'll be there! :)

------------------
Stupid Maple is patching, damnit. Grrrrr.
------------------

Training was okay but it sucked at th last part. Shutter Run! Hate it like alot! I felt breathless even when I was bathing just now, after training!

A funny thing to start before training- Liyeng
(Carolyn was buying chicken rice, so Fiona, Liyeng and I were waiting for her.)
Me: See I so good wait for my 8 年 friend.
Ly: 这个四年要去town! (something liddat)
Fio: 四年?
Ly: I mean, 星期四!

Its funny if you were there to witness it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home