20090106

All's gone

As I sat here in the dark, I glanced out of the window and saw a lump of clouds, gathered altogether. It all appeared as a picture, and I saw a vampire. But that was kinda the last few. Now I couldn't really make any thing out of it.

Yes, my vampire was referring to Edward Cullen. I didn't know the movie was so lousy till now. I've only read 1/2 of the book, and yes, I'm falling in love with Edward already. And he is a bastard at a point, for making me believe that Cupids didn't die.

I was busy blogging just now, but I wasn't done yet. Not this post, it's gonna be so much longer. And I bet, it's gonna lag like hell when you people are visiting my blog. Anyway I miss my class alot. I meant 1R2'07 / 2R2'08. I luv y'all.

As I was typing these feelings from my body, I took a swift look out, at the clouds, but sadly to say, they're all gone. Does it mean anything? I saw a clown at first, it startled me alittle. I was figuring out what was it!

After that I saw a baby, so cute with its cheeks untouched, and I felt like pinching it like, really! But the clouds moved quickly, the baby vanished.

There comes this pirate ship or something. And it looked like it was finding some cloud-island, because another cloud formed in from of it, not moving. Suddenly as I watched, the 'ship' stopped moving too. Could it be real?

My imagination is too much! Anyway, you guys might wanna be back tmr or the day after to see my post. Its really long, mostly pictures. Don't grumble!!

I hope my grandma's operation will be a success. Wait, did she even sign on the form? She's very stubborn! Really want to get TTSH on time tmr, although I don't know what time is the operation.

Poor grandpa, he's totally unaware about grandma's plight. We all know he loves her, no one dared to speak up. :(

I'm ending school at 5.30 pm tmr, how late can it get. Well, just count me as unlucky, and I've got no choice either. So face up to it! (Omg I'm so opstimistic!) Okay my computer clock is exactly 1am now, so I think I should go to bed!

-------------------
Lemme take a look at the clouds again..

-Its still pitch black. I'll be back to enjoy the scenery of clouds again! And dude, its gonna be damn romantic if there would be a guy to bring me and watch clouds, stars and the moon. Wow! It'll be even better if its you. Edward in my mind. Cheer up anyway, gosh its so obvious.
-------------------



愿意合上眼才能美梦无边
别让悔熏乌了从前
也许碎片才能让回忆展颜
何妨瓷花拼凑明天

谁带我寻获幸福的模
却自己谜中困锁
谁为我留下缱绻的天涯
信物是抹晚霞

Chorus:
思念如燕它飞舞舌尖
若是真爱配尝几分苦甜
意念婆娑时间里推磨
追随到何处才结果

燕如针线在青空缝编
几幅女红将以泪缀点
誓言斑驳情雾只是经过
风雨中且让我盈步婀娜


I don't want you to leave me. I merely wanted you to remember me. If its affecting you so much, then forget it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home