And I shouted
"Tuts my barreh" (HAHAHAH www.struckonthoughts.blogspot.com)
Anyway I'm at Sam's house now hahaha. Okay he's like watching Avatar (lol) and he says he likes it, same as Weicong!
Okay lame. I'll update again later! :)
-----------------------
I just reached home! I went Ivan's house after that, and I received hongbao ($10 siol) hahahaha. But I never bring oranges!
And we banluk all the way until don't know what time with Ivan's mom being the banker hahaha. After awhile Ivan's 2nd brother (if I'm not wrong) brought his friends back and we played tgr.
I won a lil' I guess. I started with lesser than 10 bucks!
Okay we had pizza(s) for dinner and it was VERY filling. Total cost for 4 people = $70++
Can't wait for tmr morning to come, yay! I will see you guys at Mac :)
Anyway I'm at Sam's house now hahaha. Okay he's like watching Avatar (lol) and he says he likes it, same as Weicong!
Okay lame. I'll update again later! :)
-----------------------
I just reached home! I went Ivan's house after that, and I received hongbao ($10 siol) hahahaha. But I never bring oranges!
And we banluk all the way until don't know what time with Ivan's mom being the banker hahaha. After awhile Ivan's 2nd brother (if I'm not wrong) brought his friends back and we played tgr.
I won a lil' I guess. I started with lesser than 10 bucks!
Okay we had pizza(s) for dinner and it was VERY filling. Total cost for 4 people = $70++
Can't wait for tmr morning to come, yay! I will see you guys at Mac :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home