Bring me down to the ground
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NGYONGHAO! :) you're 15 hahaha.
Weicong asked me why am I counting the days today. Its like I don't count and since I'm already counting this, might as well count all the way! And we can celebrate like 100 days hahaha. Today 51 days already, (wow so long after Hk trip) (and I miss Hk's hotel!)
Actually nothing much happened today in school. Just that E almost fight with Joseph idk why. Yet I can't stop them because I don't even talk to E. But they stop, thank God.
Yes I am feeling so tired now, anyway I got a spare piece of Maths Hol homework already! Yay thanks to the teacher that helped us. We even requested her to help us photocopy 3 sets. So troublesome we are, aren't we? (We = Kelly Shuqi and I)
To my dearest Celestine, yes we both shouldn't give up, though I know I've got no more chance. (I didn't even had one) You still have, so you cherish that chance, okay? Hope you stay happy. Oh and I'm giving up. Really.
Oh and here's my New Year resolution (My first year of having resolutions. I don't do these.)
1) To pass every sub esp Science and Maths
2) To hand in every homework I can
3) To slim down
4) Bring Joy to everyone ^^ (my fave)
5) Never give up
6) And never show my emotions (except being happy)
Yay school's being a bore now because I've got to hand in SS and EL by Mon. And Science too. Great.
Science - Undone
Maths - Undone
EL - Undone
SS - Done
And to mention, I've not read my chinese book. Test is due Mon. Shit. SS is my only work done anyway.
Hope I'll pass all. And hope Tues' art attendance is full. :) (Including Vishal k!) :)
-----------------------------------
*Edited -> I'm gonna maple with Jillian Sara and Celestine yay! :D
Oh and I didn't expect Sam to actually remember what he was doing while we parted from Pui Kiu College..
-----------------------------------
How gentle is the rain
that falls softly on the meadow
birds high up on the trees
serenade the clouds with their melodies
oh
see there beyond the hill
the bright colors of the rainbow
some magic from above
made this day for us
just to fall in love
you'll hold me in your arms
and say once again you'll love me
and that your love is true
everything will be just as wonderful
now
I belong to you
from this day until forever
just love me tenderly
and I'll give to you every part of me
oh
don't ever make me cry
through long lonely nights without us
be always true to me
keep this day in your heart eternally
you hold me in your arms
and say once again you love me
and that your love is true
everything will be just as wonderful
Weicong asked me why am I counting the days today. Its like I don't count and since I'm already counting this, might as well count all the way! And we can celebrate like 100 days hahaha. Today 51 days already, (wow so long after Hk trip) (and I miss Hk's hotel!)
Actually nothing much happened today in school. Just that E almost fight with Joseph idk why. Yet I can't stop them because I don't even talk to E. But they stop, thank God.
Yes I am feeling so tired now, anyway I got a spare piece of Maths Hol homework already! Yay thanks to the teacher that helped us. We even requested her to help us photocopy 3 sets. So troublesome we are, aren't we? (We = Kelly Shuqi and I)
To my dearest Celestine, yes we both shouldn't give up, though I know I've got no more chance. (I didn't even had one) You still have, so you cherish that chance, okay? Hope you stay happy. Oh and I'm giving up. Really.
Oh and here's my New Year resolution (My first year of having resolutions. I don't do these.)
1) To pass every sub esp Science and Maths
2) To hand in every homework I can
3) To slim down
4) Bring Joy to everyone ^^ (my fave)
5) Never give up
6) And never show my emotions (except being happy)
Yay school's being a bore now because I've got to hand in SS and EL by Mon. And Science too. Great.
Science - Undone
Maths - Undone
EL - Undone
SS - Done
And to mention, I've not read my chinese book. Test is due Mon. Shit. SS is my only work done anyway.
Hope I'll pass all. And hope Tues' art attendance is full. :) (Including Vishal k!) :)
-----------------------------------
*Edited -> I'm gonna maple with Jillian Sara and Celestine yay! :D
Oh and I didn't expect Sam to actually remember what he was doing while we parted from Pui Kiu College..
-----------------------------------
How gentle is the rain
that falls softly on the meadow
birds high up on the trees
serenade the clouds with their melodies
oh
see there beyond the hill
the bright colors of the rainbow
some magic from above
made this day for us
just to fall in love
you'll hold me in your arms
and say once again you'll love me
and that your love is true
everything will be just as wonderful
now
I belong to you
from this day until forever
just love me tenderly
and I'll give to you every part of me
oh
don't ever make me cry
through long lonely nights without us
be always true to me
keep this day in your heart eternally
you hold me in your arms
and say once again you love me
and that your love is true
everything will be just as wonderful


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home