Getting abandoned
Happy 15th,
I love you.
-------------------------------------
I don't know why. I've been feeling so empty since yesterday. Trying to tell myself to smile, indeed I did, thanks to the Muds in my class. I laughed and played, but still, I will check my phone. No replies.
I don't know what happened. People will just ask me, why do I look so emo, sad, spiritless today. And I couldn't force an answer out, besides I'm alright.
I don't understand why I always lie.
Supposedly I should be smiling like some crazy asshole getting married or or striking lottery ten millions dollars or or some enemy of mine died! But I wasn't. I didn't. I am still sane. Why do I always feel, missing someone kills?
Its like you've been waiting a whole year when you only did for one day. And still no avail.
I also realised, I've been listening to English songs more than Chinese now. I feel so sad, I feel so lost. I can't find myself.
Stop the emo post.
Purpleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Purpleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Siaozzxsxsszx. Sigh! Urgh forget it.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home