Maybe its just me
He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar, now you should know how sorry I am. Sorry W, I betrayed your trust. I know I don't deserve a chance to even ask you for another one, but if I ever got the guts, I'll ask you to forgive me.
Joosecee says:
Because you trusted me, I betrayed your trust and I'm sorry for that. I don't blame you if you get angry at me, because its normal to be under this kind of situation.
Because you trusted me, I betrayed your trust and I'm sorry for that. I don't blame you if you get angry at me, because its normal to be under this kind of situation.
I just can't find a better word than sorry. Sorry.
-I'm going to watch movie with Ivan, Chowlin, Jillian and Lyvia. (Bride Wars) And I'm a lil' upset because I still haven't watch anything with you. Also a lil' disappointed because of this reason I can't say.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home