Guitar sounds
Everyone, Happy New Year woohoo! I'm sec three, yay! 2009 is here OMGOMGOMG! :D
Hahaha. Okay currently I am still outside, I'm at Sam's house to be precise! And he's playing th guitar, Fiona listening to him. This gives me a chance to blog nicely. ^^
Ruban pangseh-ed us for his home because he had something to attend to in th morning. He has to sleep. So yeah, left th three of us.
Supposedly there are 18 people (approx.) but th four of us took cab to his house because...
1) Sam's leg
2) My slippers are painful - Sorry Liyeng
3) Fiona's being lazy.
Hahahaha. Th rest walked! And its so freaking far la. I feel so bad now. Sian. I think Sam's fingers are super active! He play left-hander's guitar. Wow!!!
HAHAHAHA and his webcam is just so cool freak. Fiona camwhored with his webcam, will upload it when she uploads it. Okay I shall stop here for now, see ya!
Hahaha. Okay currently I am still outside, I'm at Sam's house to be precise! And he's playing th guitar, Fiona listening to him. This gives me a chance to blog nicely. ^^
Ruban pangseh-ed us for his home because he had something to attend to in th morning. He has to sleep. So yeah, left th three of us.
Supposedly there are 18 people (approx.) but th four of us took cab to his house because...
1) Sam's leg
2) My slippers are painful - Sorry Liyeng
3) Fiona's being lazy.
Hahahaha. Th rest walked! And its so freaking far la. I feel so bad now. Sian. I think Sam's fingers are super active! He play left-hander's guitar. Wow!!!
HAHAHAHA and his webcam is just so cool freak. Fiona camwhored with his webcam, will upload it when she uploads it. Okay I shall stop here for now, see ya!
HAPPY NEW YEAR <3


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home