20090116

They said 58 but I didn't believed

I survived KOREF's toilet! I think I deserve some clapping right?

I tolerated my bladder's urine and shit for 3 days. But I did pee la duh lol. I AM FREAKING TIRED RIGHT NOW.

Oh and my instructor name is Sam ; "Sorry but this is just a test." (Pushes Sam but he doesn't fall) I did that because Charlene feels that he look very weak and wanna try if he could fall if I just push him hahaha. Cindy came up with the line. And Cindy said maybe he's so weak that when we just touch his arm it'll be fractured. LOL!

Also, the stars rocked okay. I swear you cannot see those stars in Singapore. Malaysia's stars rocks man. :)

Anyway of all the activities for the camp I liked the bus trip the most, (If its counted as one) because I can sleep!!! :D

(OH I KNOW A SECRET OF MY TENTMATES. - Cindy. Charlene. Joanna. Sam Hew. QJ.) THEY ALWAYS "LOL"!

I was so pissed by the lols.

HAMKA SASHAYS OKAY! AND SOMETHING THAT I LEARNT ABOUT KHALID - (in the tone) KHALID~

Best about the camp, I felt accomplished for the mountain climbing.


3R7 rock my sock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home