20090107

When you get so high you scream your love

Yes I'm very very depressed now. I hope my ma ma can get well soon. And my nyanya is not home! I'm really hungry. :(

I've not touched my homework yet.

Anyway, we were on our way home from training and 2 things happened. One a funny incident and the other, a kindof sad one. (for viv la)

1) We were waiting for bus 39 to come since we trained at Dunman. So when 39 came, we all board the bus anxiously as the bus was filled with people..

And also, most people would actually remember what they are actually doing when they are boarding a bus, like tapping a card. Viv did that too.

Apparently she forgot something though. She was taking out her purse I guess..

And... Viv dropped her phone.

Under the bus.

A bus.!!!

And Celestine tapped her card for her lololol! In the end she didn't take that bus. But Celestine and I alighted next stop and waited for her because her shoebag was with Ck. And she's alone so yah. HER PHONE COVER GOT CRUSHED. (but not her phone)

2) We saw Jiakang, YongJian, one of our primary school friend, Laksa (not Yongjian's) and one more random friend of theirs. The bus was crammed so we took whatever seat we could. And Viv sway sway kena a seat that got bug hahahaha. those type look like babycockroach one omg yuck.

Okay anyway Ck was alighting first and so Viv and I took the next 2 empty seater and Jiakang's random friend, stood up.

Celestine : No I'm alighting next, I'm not sitting.
Random Guy : Er I'm alighting too.
Celestine face blushes and Viv and I started laughing.

ps/ She talked kinda loud.


And youknowwhat?

She didn't alight at her stop. She alighted the next one hahahahahah! :D

She's very funny, damn hilarious!

---------------------------
Anyway I'm sort of regreting now because of something. Okay bye! Means I'm wasting time. Imy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home