Entrust your trust
I'm feeling really upset now. Normally it would be J who'll be consoling me, but today I am doing it instead. Surprisingly. J, no matter what you still have me :)
Anyway there's a match against Sthilda's tmr, its our final match in EastZone. Best, I ran out of scoresheet! Pls try to come support us, there's a bus transport from Ngee Ann Sec at 1.30pm*. High-people are encouraged to come :)
*Should be this timing
Okay so afterall inequalities isn't as hard as I imagined to be. And there's chinese spelling tmr! Sian.
----------------------------
For S.GXT <3
Xiangting' says:
jocelyn is so KAWAI -E -NEHHHZ
Jocelyn says:
I know!!!
Xiangting' says:
o.o
tomorrow you got match
happy new year
Jocelyn says:
HAPPY NEW YEAR LOL
Xiangting' says:
pull your ear
Why the tortise wants to cross the road?
Jocelyn says:
to get to his house - shells
Xiangting' says:
wa lao
you pig
idiot
act dumb!
or else i look so paiseh~
Ok I love Xiangting okay, and she got a baby face!
Oh oh oh and Jillian is Jillion
Xiangting is Xianglion
I am Joyllion!! :D
Anyway there's a match against Sthilda's tmr, its our final match in EastZone. Best, I ran out of scoresheet! Pls try to come support us, there's a bus transport from Ngee Ann Sec at 1.30pm*. High-people are encouraged to come :)
*Should be this timing
Okay so afterall inequalities isn't as hard as I imagined to be. And there's chinese spelling tmr! Sian.
----------------------------
For S.GXT <3
Xiangting' says:
jocelyn is so KAWAI -E -NEHHHZ
Jocelyn says:
I know!!!
Xiangting' says:
o.o
tomorrow you got match
happy new year
Jocelyn says:
HAPPY NEW YEAR LOL
Xiangting' says:
pull your ear
Why the tortise wants to cross the road?
Jocelyn says:
to get to his house - shells
Xiangting' says:
wa lao
you pig
idiot
act dumb!
or else i look so paiseh~
Ok I love Xiangting okay, and she got a baby face!
Oh oh oh and Jillian is Jillion
Xiangting is Xianglion
I am Joyllion!! :D


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home