20090202

Itchy fingers help you in your journey to heaven

Match against Haising : Game is ours.

Tmr's class timetable suck big time, I'm gonna end school at 5.30pm. Plus not even one of my homework's complete. Well done, Joy.

Thanks Marcus for consoling me (if thats even counted). But I didn't try your method, sorry.

Oh and I feel happy when I see W's sms. Makes me feel like I've got something strong in my hands and if I slip it off again I will never have it back. Hence I got this strong sense to cherish my best best returned friend! Yay!

The referees are so.. whatever. Nevermind, I'll still support St Hildas, :)

NO PICTURES AGAIN.
(Oh and come to think of it...)

Juniors
Actually the East Zone girl's match is supposed to be in NAS, but the lines weren't drawn at time, so it was changed. But Juniors, if you all have this performance in our school (today), what do you think your schoolmates will feel?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home