Joyllion to the rescue

Yes, I talked to W for so long, broke record and I'm so happy weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
No, YishunTown lost to Xinmin today. Hope you guys won't get too sad over it, and see yall during nationals! (I hope!)
YC is being so retarded because he said we didn't ask to take picture with him... If not he'll take with you, cute_be!
And my phone ran out of money!
Oh and did I mention about the picture above? It almost killed me and open my tummy. Its dangerous and I would feel like puking whenever I see Sushi. Yucks, to think that I liked them so much! Okay maybe I still crave for the crabstick one and Ebikko!
Anyway I feel so sad because I've already failed 3 tests and those 3 are those which I always fail. :( Nevermind, W you are my coach so you MUST coach me in my studies hahahah (in your face, Lyv! :X)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home