20090205

Seventy seventh century




Hi Jane, I've known you like since, er when I'm sec one? And you're Pri 6! Hahahah cause you're a DSA. Oh and I know alot of your teammates thinks I'm biased but cannot help it what, see like I know Vanessa so long but I not attracted (Lol) to her, how right? Sorry I am SO random :)
I think Yiting very pretty! I saw her with her new year dress; super chio!
Okay I haven't do my maths yet :( Tomorrow got SS again = SIAN. Oh and I'm nominating my ex-MT teacher for the best chinese teacher thinggy! (Okay obviously my ex-MT teacher because this year one abit.. er okay I shut up.)
I DON'T KNOW HIS AGE.. Okay goodbye! Tomorrow against er, okay I forgot. Will update again!
Ps/ I think FROG very cute! I'll post her picture w/o her knowing soon :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home