20090216

Sweetest Ocean

Omg I didn't update this blog for such a long time! Anyway,


I spent my Valentine's with Coach -.- But I saw W too hahahah. So its not so bad :)

And today was such a bad experience.. I might never go there again. Such a waste of money + I've gotta go on a diet after that. What the hell! :(

SAKAE SUSHI CAN KILL OKAY! But I ate ShuQi up hahahahahahah. And I puked out ShuQi also. Sian, indigestion (I still remember Bio)

(inside joke) Carolyn, yoohoo!

----------------------------------------
Ivan wants a post for him but I lazy click new post so here it is.

He said he felt sad when he lost the match and I offered him a hug (joking) and he said I wanna take adv of him -.- OMG PLS.

Anyway its already 89! Countdown : 11 days to 100 :) WE.MUST.GO.OUT.OKAY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home