20090314

Check yes




http://css2009.mediacorptv.sg/liveonweb_backstage.htm, click on the first one and you can see me, hesitating what to reply to YuanShuai (Shuai dai le!!!)!!
Screw, damn that person who spammed everyone with Kenneth and Tianxin? Just to increase your EQ, no one gives a damn except for Kenneth and Tianxin of course.
School holidays are boringgggggggggggggggg.
---------------------
Edit/5.52pm
Had training in the morning which was boring, indeed. I'm basically spending my hours there to get CCA points. Stop it.
Its not my fault everything came to this, you have to control your feelings what. If you knew you were gonna flare up the more you shouldn't talk to me. I wasn't in the picture anyway. You're my friend, remember? (-.-)
---------------------
Edit/11.26pm
Omgosh don't get angry W! I'm sorry in any way I made you angry but I was being retarded, sorry! ACCEPT MY APOLOGY LAH. :D
C'mon you won't wanna have wrinkles for your birthday right? So forgive me! And with perspiration and a distance from home -Yishun Town . W got training on his birthday! :(
Lol.
-----------------------
Edit/11.58pm
YAH W JUST SAID HE WASN'T ANGRY BUT HE IGNORED ME ON MSN. BEST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home